|Form Factor :||MUX|
|Wavelength :||CH28 - CH35|
The Solid Optics EDFA-MUX is an active multiplexer which combines three devices into one rack unit. Typically long distance projects would require a 1RU standalone passive MUX, a 1RU EDFA (amplifier) and a dispersion compensation unit. The Solid Optics EDFA-MUX combines all three features inside of a 1RU 19" casing, which requires less space and less patching.
• Supports ten communication lines of 10G from 80 to 140km (optional to order with more km)
• Active one rack unit device
• Default 2 x AC (100-240V), DC optional
• Default 10 channels DWDM28-37 100Ghz C-Band (custom channels available on request)
• Plug and Play - no configuration needed
• SNMP monitoring of EDFA
• Includes 1% Monitor port
• Possible to use optical supervisor channel with SFP connection
• EDFA is default on Auto Gain Control (adding same dB when extra channels are plugged in)
• Default LC/UPC with auto dust shutters
• A mix of 1G optics and Fiber Channel is possible
1. We test every mux individually in our test-center.
2. With every mux we will measure the light through every port to ensure the quality and distance.
3. Every port of the mux will be viewed with our camera to ensure clean lenses.
4. When the mux is all cleaned and tested we print our testreport with it.
5. We seal and ship the mux with a testreport and a guide to clean te lenses.
All our optical modules are packed in antistatic packaging material to ensure the quality. We ship with UPS and Fedex from our warehouses in the EU and US. Because of our big shipping volume we can offer shipping within the EU and US for free!.
Free shipment within EU and US.
All packaging will contain a packaging manifest with your order number and all the packed items. This is for customs and also for your warehouse personel to book the items in.
|Documentation and Test Report
All our optics are individually tested, these testreports are stored in our testingdatabase. On request we can send this to you via email or print this out and ship with the order.